Share this:

What is EPS?

The EPS is a scheme by the Employee’s Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), which aims at social security. This scheme is for the pension of the employees working in the organized sector, after their retirement at 58 years. The advantages or benefits of this scheme are only to be availed if the employee has served for a minimum of (continuous or non-continuous) 10 years. EPS pension was made available from 1995 and later retained for existing and newly joined EPF employees since.

Eligibility criteria for EPS

To avail the benefits of pension under the Employee Pension Scheme, your employees should meet the following eligibility conditions. The individual should:

  • Be an EPFO member
  • Complete 10 years of active service along with equal years of active contribution towards the EPF pension Scheme
  • Be 58 years or above
  • Have attained at least 50 years of age to withdraw from the EPS pension  at a lower rate
  • Delay withdrawing the pension for by 2 years, i.e., till he or she is 60 years, to become eligible to get EPS pension at a rate of 4% annually

Different EPS and EPF pension types

As per the EPS pension scheme, an employer can provide different kinds of pensions to the employees. Here are some pension types:

Widow pension

Also known as Vridha pension, wherein, a widow of the deceased EPFO member is eligible for this pension. The pension is paid to the widow until her death or remarriage. In case of more than one widow, the pension value is paid to the oldest widow.

The amount for a monthly payout of the widow pension is calculated according to Table C of the Employees Pension Scheme 1995. As on date, the minimum pension amount has been increased to INR 1,000.

Child pension

Under child pension, If the EPS member is deceased, their surviving children become applicable to receive a monthly pension from the pension contribution in EPF. This is in addition to the widow pension to the deceased’s wife. The monthly payouts will be applicable until the child turns 25 years old. The pension can be paid to a maximum of two children and the payable amount is 25% of the widow pension amount.

Orphan pension

If the EPFO member dies and does not have any surviving widow, then his children are entitled to receive a pension under the orphan EPF pension scheme. Under this, the orphan or orphans receive 75% of the widow pension monthly.

Reduced pension

An EPF pension scheme member can withdraw early pension if he or she has attained the age of 50 but is less than 58 years old, and, if they have made an active pension contribution in EPF for 10 years or more. In such cases, the pension value is reduced to a rate of 4% per year until the employee reaches the age of 58 years.

For example: if an EPF pension member, who is 56 years of age, wishes to withdraw reduced pension monthly, then he or she will get the payouts at the rate of 92% of the original pension amount. It is calculated as 100% – (2*4) = 92%.

EPS Pension forms details

An EPFO member of the survivor has to fill various EPS forms depending on their eligibility criteria to avail the benefits of the Employees’ Pension Scheme.

Form 10C

The Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) is a retirement benefit as per the EPFO Act 1995, wherein, the member invests part of his salary every month and the employer makes an equal pension contribution in PF towards his/her EPS pension account. When a member switches jobs, he/she can transfer the EPF amount to a new account or withdraw the amount by submitting an EPS scheme certificate and filling the necessary EPS form. EPS Form 10C, however, can be used to withdraw the accumulated pension amount after a continuous service of 180 days and before the completion of 10 years of active service.

Form 10D

Form 10D is the general form that a member needs to fill to withdraw monthly pension after the age of 50 years. This EPS form can also be filled to withdraw monthly child pension and widow pension too.

Life certificate

Life certificate has to be submitted in November every year by the member or the beneficiary of the pension to certify that he or she is still alive. This form should be submitted in person by the beneficiary to the branch manager of the bank with the active pension account details.

Non-remarriage certificate

This form is a declaration that the widow/widower of the pensioner has not remarried. This declaration has to be submitted every year in November by the widowed individual. The widow will have to furnish this certificate once at the time of the commencement of the pension.

Pension Benefits under EPS

Eligible EPS pension members can avail the benefits of the pension according to the age from which they start the withdrawals. For different cases, the value of the pension is also different.

Pension at 58 years

The member is eligible for the benefits of pension after his/her retirement, that is, after 58 years of age. However, for this, they should have compulsorily made an active pension contribution in EPF for 10 years, at least, before their retirement to avail the pension benefits. Post-retirement, the EPS pension scheme certificate gets generated. This certificate is required to fill up form 10D to withdraw the pension monthly.

Pension on discontinuing service without fulfilling the criteria

If the member discontinues service or is unable to stay in duty for 10 years prior to 58 years of age, he/she could withdraw the entire amount once they attain 58 years of age by furnishing form 10C.

Pension on absolute disablement

If the EPFO member becomes completely and permanently disabled, then he/she is qualified to receive monthly pensions, irrespective of them not having served the minimum service period required to get monthly pensions. Their employer must deposit EPF minimum pension funds into their EPF account for a minimum of  1 month for them to become eligible for this pension.

A member can avail the pension benefits monthly from the very date of disablement and get paid for his/her lifetime. But, the member has to take a medical test to ascertain that he/she is not fit for the work that they were doing before getting disabled.

Pension if the member is deceased

The family of the EPFO member becomes eligible to receive the EPS pension (or, EPF pension) in the below-mentioned cases:

  • If the EPFO member dies after the commencement of monthly pension
  • If the EPFO member dies before the age of 58 but has completed the 10 minimum years of active service contribution
  • If the member dies in the service duration and the company or employer has deposited pension funds in the members EPF account for a minimum of 1 month

The Process to check EPS balance

Here are the steps that’ll help you check your EPS balance.

Step 1: Visit the official EPFO portal

Step 2: Under the  Services” dropdown menu in the top left corner click on For Employees

check EPS balance

Step 3: Then click on “Member Passbook” under Services

employee pension scheme

Step 4: On the member passbook portal click on the “Login” button after entering your UAN, password, and solving captcha.

EPS Portal

Step 5:Select Member Id” from the dropdown and click on the “View Passbook” button on the right to display all the pension contributions by the employer till date and the total EPS balance. Alternatively, you can download a PDF version of the same by clicking on the “Download Passbook” button. 

EPS calculation

Calculation of EPS

The monthly EPS or pension amount an employee receives after retirement is based on the pensionable service and pensionable salary. It is calculated as per the following formula:

Member’ Monthly Salary = (Pensionable Salary*Pensionable Service)/70

Pensionable Salary: The average monthly salary received by an individual in the last 12 months, before he/she decides to exit the Employees’ Pension Scheme.

Pensionable Service: It is the service period — or the duration of employment — of an individual. It is calculated as the total of service periods under different employers. In the event of a job switch, the individual must obtain an EPS Scheme certificate and hand it over to the new employer.

As mentioned earlier, this pension fund can be withdrawn prematurely, but only after the employee has served a term of ten non-continuous years of service. This fund is taxable, and various tax benefits can be availed on the consolidated amount.

The Two Scenarios of EPS Withdrawals

There are two cases under which you can withdraw your pension amount.

  • For service exceeding 10 years

In this case, an individual can withdraw pension fund by filling Form 10C.

  • For service not exceeding 10 years

There are a couple of points to remember for such a case:

  1. The pension fund can be withdrawn on the EPFO portal via Form 10C
  2. The percentage of pension amount that can be withdrawn depends on the number of years of service
  3. The individual’s UAN must be linked with KYC on the portal

For this case, service cannot be more than 10 years. For this too there are different scenarios. If an individual is still in service and hasn’t completed 10 years, EPS amount cannot be withdrawn. The pension amount can only be encashed during the interval between the exit from one service and the beginning of a new service.

Features of the EPS

  • EPS is an initiative of the Indian government, therefore, the returns are guaranteed; investing in this scheme does not involve any risks. The amount to be returned is fixed and there will be no changes.
  • For employees earning Rs 15,000/- or less each month, it is mandatory to enrol in the scheme.
  • In case of the EPFO member’s widower/widow getting remarried, the pension amount is to be left to the children who will be categorised as “orphans”.
  • Employees enrolled in the EPF pension scheme are automatically enlisted in the EPS scheme.
  • Rs 1000/- is the minimum pension amount that the individual will receive.

In conclusion

Employees Pension Scheme and Employees Provident Funds are two great instruments to deposit and save your money for a better future. These tools also help you save taxes on the interest earned. A few important points to remember are:

  • The employer makes all the contributions to the Employees Pension Scheme account
  • The employer contributes 8.33% of the employee’s pay towards the EPS, which includes the basic and the dearness allowances
  • The employer has to contribute the amount in the first 15 days of the month
  • All applicable costs of the contribution must be borne by the employer
  • To avail the pension benefits, the individual should be in active service for a minimum of 10 years, which also includes the same number of years of active contribution towards the EPS
  • If an individual has not finished 10 years but has completed a minimum of 6 months of service, he or she could withdraw the EPS pension amount if they are unemployed for 2 or more months
  • As per the EPS pension scheme, the retirement age is fixed at 58 years
  • The employee is no longer a member of the pension fund when the employee starts availing reduced EPS pension benefits or after reaching the individual’s lifetime of 58 years

For more information on anything related to EPF pension and EPF pension, subscribe to our blogs as we will share the latest EPFO pension news regularly.

Employee Pension Scheme (EPS): FAQs

  • What is the maximum EPS contribution?

EPS is calculated as 8.33% of basic. There is an INR 15,000 the basic salary so the maximum EPS contribution by the employer will not exceed INR 1,249.5.

  • For a case where both parents have passed away is the dependent child entitled to the pension?

Pension is paid to the dependent child as an orphan pension which is 75% of the pension that would’ve been paid to parents.

  • How is EPS transferred online?

With the help of the Composite Claim Form. An individual must apply for EPF transfer during a job change via the EPFO portal.

  • Is the employee holding the EPS account the only beneficiary?

No. In the absence of the employee, the amount can be claimed by dependants.

  • Who falls under the the ‘dependants’ category for pension benefits?

In the absence of the individual holding the EPS account, the spouse or children can claim the amount. For a case with no spouse/children, the amount can be claimed by the nominee declared by the individual. For no nominee, pension amount will go to the individual’s parents.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

One of the prime contributors for this blog. I have 5 years of experience in SEO, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, and have knowledge in topics like Tax, HR, Recruitment & Staffing. A free-spirit with a passion for travelling & music.

Related Posts


  1. comment-author
    Krishna Prasad

    I want to know how to track my EPS of previous employer.
    Previous employer closed his business.
    I had completed more than 10 year service, but don’t know the date of joining and date of leaving. I worked in another state.
    I had withdrawn my of amount, but not eps amount. Kindly guide me regarding this.
    Presently my age is 45.

  2. comment-author
    Rishabh Ranjan

    Hi Krishna,

    Since you withdrew your PF, you must be aware of your UAN. Please log into EPFO member passbook portal ( with your UAN and password to get details of EPS contributions made by your ex-employer in the duration of your employment. If contributions have been made, you can visit the EPFO portal and withdraw the EPS amount online. To know More Read this Article.

  3. comment-author
    Pardeep kumar

    I have transfer my Pf amount to my new UAN account. But i don’t seen my EPS amount in my new UAN account. What can i do?

  4. comment-author
    Chandra Kumar Saxena

    I m getting a fixed amount under eps95 for last 13years. How far it is justified. Will it ever increase?.

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi Chandra,

      As per the EPF rule, employer must contribute 12% of basic towards your PF. Out of this 12%, 8.33% goes to your pension account, while the rest (3.67%) is diverted towards your PF account. Please note that for the EPS contribution there is a cap of INR 15,000 for the basic salary placed by the EPFO. So, for a salary with basic more than INR 15,000, the maximum EPS contribution by the employer can only be INR 1,250. So, to answer your question, if your basic salary is more than INR 15,000 the EPS amount will be the same for the rest of the duration you’re employed i.e. INR 1,250. If it’s less than INR 15,000 EPS will be calculated accordingly i.e. 8.33% of your employer’s PF contribution.

  5. comment-author

    In last 10 years I worked In different companies & having different UAN Number
    I want to know can i eligible for pension

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi Shaik,

      According to the EPF Act, having more than one UAN is against the rules. So you must deactivate your old UAN and only hold on to the current one. Also, the funds must be transferred to the member ID linked to your current UAN.

      There are two ways you can go about deactivating your old UANs. To know how, please check our blog on UAN.

      As for your other query about eligibility, yes you’re eligible to receive EPS and (PF) contribution, if you’re employed by a firm that has more than 20 employees. If by ‘eligibility’ you meant withdrawal of your pension fund then you can do that as well. EPS withdrawal is allowed if you have served less than 10 years. In such a case you must be unemployed for atleast a month to withdraw the funds. In the other case where EPS funds can be withdrawn for a service period of more than 10 years, then you shall be provided a pension certificate which disrburses your pension amount upon retirement. To know more about your eligibility I suggest give this blog on EPS a thorough read.

  6. comment-author
    Harsha Jumnani

    Hi Rishabh,

    I have transferred my previous pf balance to my current UAN but pension amount is not transferred and claim has comments as service period transferred.

    Please advise if I can withdraw pension of my previous UAN, my service rendered is less tha 10 yrs and age is 32.

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi Harsha,

      As part of transfer from previous employer to current employer, PF accumulations with interest will get transferred, w.r.t pension the service will be transferred. Since employee is in employment he cannot withdraw the pension amount.

  7. comment-author

    My services is17years,I have widraw my EPF from Jan 2003to Dec 2009 that time not UAN number.from.March 2010 my EPF and EPS start with UAN pension contribution stopped at 2018 because my age is 58 yes but my services is continuing at 60 yrs .Can I get pension? .Total my services is17years yrs

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi Kazi,

      You’ve mentioned that EPF was withdrawn for the period Jan 2003 to Dec 2009 and missed out EPS. In case if your pension has not been withdrawn, but has been transferred during March 2010 when you joined service under the new employer then you’re eligible to avail monthly pension. This is because you have more than 10 years of contribution towards pension fund.”

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi D. chandra Shekhar,
      Please use the following formula to calculate your monthly pension:
      Member’s monthly pension amount = (Last drawn Pension wage * no. of years of service) / 70

    2. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi D.Chandra Shekhar,

      Pension contribution under EPF-95 by employer is 8.33% of the basic. An INR 15,000 cap has been placed on the basic salary by the EPFO which means that the maximum an employer can contribute towards your pension fund is INR 1,249.5 even if your basic salary is above INR 15,000. If basic is below INR 15k, pension contribution is 8.33% of your actual basic. Here are a few examples of the pension contributions based on different basic salaries that should answer your question.

      a. If basic is INR 17,000, employer’s contribution towards your pension fund will be 8.33% x 15,000 (capped) = INR 1249.5
      b. If basic is INR 16,000, employer’s contribution towards your pension fund will be 8.33% x 15,000 (capped) = INR 1249.5
      c. If basic is INR 15,500, employer’s contribution towards your pension fund will be 8.33% x 15,000 (capped) = INR 1249.5
      d. If basic is INR 15,000, employer’s contribution towards your pension fund will be 8.33% x 15,000 (capped) = INR 1249.5
      e. If basic is INR 14,000, employer’s contribution towards your pension fund will be 8.33% x 14,000 = INR 1166.2
      f. If basic is INR 12,200, employer’s contribution towards your pension fund will be 8.33% x 12,200 = INR 1016.26

  8. comment-author
    Kamal jit saini

    Sir, I joined pvt. Ltd. Concern on 8thjan.1992. also my retirement on 31th march 2023. How much amount of pension earned at that time.

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hello Kamal,

      Calculation of Pension is (Last drawn Pension wage * no. of years of service) / 70 with additional bonus (if any) when computed by the PF department pension cell.

  9. comment-author
    Rajshekhar M. Jojan

    I have taken VRS at 51 years of my adge, I worked 26 years in a company , when I get pention& how much.

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hello Rajshekhar,

      Since you have contributed towards PF and Pension for more than 10 years, you’re eligible for Pension only when you attain 58 years of age. Only those individuals can opt for reduced pension once who have attained 50 years of age.

      To calculate your pension, use the following formula:

      Member’s monthly pension = (Last drawn Pension wage * no. of years of service) / 70 with additional bonus (in any) This is how the PF department pension cell calculates it.

  10. comment-author

    My name D.Ravichandran. my account no.TN/***/000****/***/000****. I got retired on 30.11.18.Though my employer Tcmpf LTD sent my paper for pension to epf , I have not received my pension till today even after 18 months.Pl.arrange to release my pension at least now in particular during on going crucial period.

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hello D. Ravichandran,

      Thanks for sending in your question. Before I get to the answer, I strongly suggest you not to share your personal or financial information here, on any public forums online, or with anyone at all henceforth.

      As for your answer, the PF claim process is different from that of a pension claim. In your case, contact either the employer or the PF Office in Ambattur, Chennai. Please keep your pension form submitted acknowledgement ready when doing this. However, if you do not have pension form submitted acknowledgement, then you can provide your UAN or PF Number at the PRO Counter who can check and provide the status of your pension.
      Hope it helps.

  11. comment-author
    Amit Kumar Ghosh

    I have continued my service in different forms for 16 years and transferred my old of account by last employer to new pf account, which was in Hyderabad. Now I have left private sector to join govt sector in West Bengal. I have withdrawn my PF balance successfully by online application in UAN site as KYC and bank account was already updated in site. But, online I am not able to withdraw EPS contribution as I have worked more than 10 years. But, I am not able to apply for EPS certificate in that site. Now how could I apply for the same? Whether I have to apply manually? Whether I have to apply in EPFO branch of Hyderabad or I can apply in any EPFO branch in India?

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hello Amit,

      Since you have contributions for more than 10 years, you’re eligible for the pension benefit. You need to apply for a scheme certificate by submitting the physical Form 10C. In the form, tick the ”Yes” checkbox for “8. Are you willing to apply for Scheme Certificate” and also enter the nominee details below it.

      Alternatively, you can also try submitting the pension form in Form 10C by selecting the same option after logging in with your UAN and password online. Please go through our blog on Form 10C, which contains complete information about the form, the online process to fill it, and the download link for a physical copy of Form 10C.

      Please note that offline pension form needs to be submitted at the PF office in Hyderabad.

  12. comment-author
    Harikumar P

    I was working with Star Health & Allied Insurance Co. HQ at Chennai. I joined the company in Aug retirement was on 30/11/2016 at the 60th age.
    I received a lump sum as PF deposited within 1 month of retirement. But I didn’t received the PF pension or the PF fund. The contributions are deposited at Chennai office of Epfo. Can you give an idea to have the pension.Nor my employer or the PF officials responded to my queries

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi Harikumar,

      You have already withdrawn your PF dues post-retirement. Now, in order to avail the pension benefits you need to apply with the EPS Application in Form 10D along with your bank account details, and submit it at the PF office in Chennai through your employer.

  13. comment-author
    Om chawla

    Hi good afternoon. My wife is working with Pvt school in the capacity of accts assistant since 84. Her basic salary is 15000. The contribution is same as clarified in the mail above.
    She will retire in the month of February 23.
    May I know how much pension she will get after retirement.

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi Om,

      Since her retirement is on 02/2023 ascertaining the exact pension she will get is impossible as of now because the government policy might change. However, an employee with more than 25 years of service will get 50% of basic salary as monthly pension.

  14. comment-author

    Retired 2011 March. My basic 20000
    25 years contribution done.
    Presently I am getting pension Rs.1724.
    Any revision in my pension.

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi R.Devarajan,

      Till the year 2014, the pension wage was INR 6500. As the age of the member increases, there will be a marginal reduction in monthly pension pay out. The pensioner can contact the respective PF office to get clarity.

  15. comment-author

    Hi this is dilshad my papa received for month monthly pension but still now we not received arrear please tell me when receive arrear

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi Dilshad,

      The pensioner needs to approach the respective PF office with Pension Payment Order (PPO) or the PPO Number.

  16. comment-author
    Amit Kumar Chakraborty

    I going to retirement on Nov’20 and will be complied 24 years service what will be my pension amount
    Further I am working at Hyderabad after retirement I will shift to Delhi,

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi Amit,

      An employee who has served for more than 25 years will get 50% of basic salary as monthly pension. Pension is calculated in using the following formula:

      Pension Amount = (Last Drawn Pension wage* No. of years of service) / 70

      The pension amount will also include bonus (if any) as per government guidelines.

  17. comment-author
    इलियास beg

    Dear sir my joining 30 nov1992 and we left my job 31dec 2018
    My last basic salary 13900
    Please calculate my pension 0n 58 year s my dbt 25 Oct 1969

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi इलियास beg,

      The pension is calculated in the following manner:

      Last Drawn pension * No. of years of service/70.

      In your case, the approximate monthly pension will be INR 4,964. However, this amount is subject to change as you’re yet to attain the pension age which is 58 years.

  18. comment-author

    I have transfered my pf amount via uan online claim. But my eps amount transfer did not happen. How to transfer eps from my previous company to current company?

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi Mahanth,

      EPS amount is also transferred along with EPF. However, the pension is calculated on the basis of service and the amount will not reflect in the e-passbook.

  19. comment-author
    Shafi Mulla

    I am getting Rs. 807/ – pension every month. Family pension __ for the last several years. Is there any possibility of increase in the amount looking at the Covid-19 situation? Bare amount of Rs. 807/- is very negligible for a family of two persons who are SR. Citizen.

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi Shafi,

      Pension is derived based on the service of employee and last drawn pension wage. For further queries regarding, I suggest you to contact the respective PF office.

  20. comment-author
    Dadul Bhorali

    From 2009 to 2011 and 2011 to 2013 I have worked in two different companies and I had withdrawn my pf amount from both the company . And from 2014 to 2020 I have been working in two another company . The last two companies have my same UAN number . And I have not withdrawn or transferred my money to another account in 2nd case . My total service period is 11 years but with same UAN number my service period is six and half years. What should be the eligible criteria for EPS in my case ?

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi Dadul,

      Service cannot be counted if PF and Pension amount is withdrawn. Need more clarity regarding withdrawal for Pension fund contribution between the period 2009 to 2013. If the pension fund has been withdrawn, you are not eligible for pension benefits.

  21. comment-author
    Dadul Bhorali

    What should be the eligible criteria for EPS , 10 years in same organisation or 10 years with same UAN number ?

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi Dadul,

      The criteria is that the total service should be at least 9-and-a-half years either with the same employer or with multiple employers (provided that the pension contributions are transferred to the latest employer).

  22. comment-author
    KP Noushad

    I joined a firm on Feb 2019 and they created an EPFO account for me. And my EPFO passbook showing that my contribution and the employer contribution are getting updated on the account properly. But I can’t see any part of the contribution is going to the pension plan(EPS). Do I have the eligibility to join the pension plan? Is there any law/criteria that restricting an EPFO member from joining the pension plan? If yes what I should do to sort it out? the court has banned the 2014 amendment right?

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi KP Noushad,

      Since your PF wage is above INR 15,000 you’re not eligible for pension benefits. As for the law, both employee and employer contributions will go towards PF. This is w.e.f 1st Sep, 2014.

  23. comment-author

    The article was helpful in understanding p.f withdrawals. I’ve a personal doubt and would be much obliged with your response. I had completed 15 years of service and resigned. Now, I’m 50 years old and had withdrawn an advance on my Pf. I want to withdraw my balance Pf in full. But, being over 50 yrs now, is it advisable to take an early pension withdrawal. If so, will that pension be limited only to the pension contributions on my Pf account or would it last life long?

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi Sugavaneswaran,

      Employees can apply for complete PF withdrawal online. In your case, since you have not attained 58 years of age, you can opt for reduced pension at the age of 50 where the pension will be issued till the very end.

  24. comment-author
    Sherin Rajan

    I have joined 1 company on 2017, they are contributed only to EPF, not to EPS. i have checked that in the EPFO site. they put all employer contribution in EPF. In 2019 i have joined another company, they are paying towards EPS. so will it consider my service experience from 2017 for EPS pension or it will start only from 2019

    1. comment-author
      Rishabh Ranjan

      Hi Sherin,

      Since the pension contribution started in 2019, the service experience towards pension will be counted from 2019 onwards.

Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *