Section 80GG — Deductions on Rent Paid

Sometimes an individual may not receive HRA from the employer but still has to make pay rent. In such cases, the individual could claim for deductions, as per Section 80GG of the Income Tax Act, 1961, on the amount paid towards monthly rentals.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

One of the prime contributors for this blog. I have 5 years of experience in SEO, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, and have knowledge in topics like Tax, HR, Recruitment & Staffing. A free-spirit with a passion for travelling & music.

Get Connected with HR Trends

    Post a Comment

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Subscribe For Newsletter

    Subscribe to get the latest news and happenings around recruitment space

    Please hold while we process the request.